2012 was a fantastic year and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to share it all on my blog, on twitter, and through photos on instagram. Before we head into the new year (and I get to finally write all these posts I have in my head!) I wanted to share some of the highlights from this year. Can’t wait for 2013!
I had my first real style post with the Washingtonian’s What I Wear to Work feature. Maybe next year I’ll start doing more of these!
I made an electoral cake map with my friends and we spent election night filling in the states with red and blue frosting. *Reminder: must trademark cake stencils before 2016!
I loved these pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies – and so did you. Some of your other favorite dessert recipes: pumpkin cupcakes with brown butter cream cheese frosting, lemon ricotta cheesecake bars, sweet oatmeal cream pies.
I love the color pink! (But you already knew that.) I made several pink posts this year but these are my favorite: Hot Pink & White, Flooded Pink, Garden Party, Deep and Dark Pop of Pink, Rainbow Sherbet.
My apartment was featured on the Everygirl! (What an awesome way to end the year!) I know I haven’t gotten around to it yet, but I promise a post soon with more photos and details of where everything is from.
Finally, a few of my other favorite posts from this year:
- Things I’m Afraid to Tell You – what a great blogger project to be a part of.
- Figuring it Out – can’t wait to continue this series in 2013!
- Let’s Get A little Intimate – real talk about bras and boobs.
- Galley Kitchens – inspiration for my tiny kitchen.
- Guest Posts – I hosted so many awesome bloggers on two guest post series this year! Check them out for beautiful Valentine’s and summer vacation inspiration.
I’m seriously excited for 2013! Happy New Year!