My good friend and virtual roommate Sarah (Note to Self) pulled me and a few other girls into this fun Blogger Chain Mail series. I’m so glad she did because I needed to feel the blog love again. Read my answers below….
1. What is the most-played song in your music library? (Lifetime. Be honest.)
Taylor Swift “I Knew You Were Trouble”
2. What’s your favorite thing about your current occupation or job, whatever it may be?
This is really for a blog post to come soon (because there are so many) but the obvious thing is that my job is food. Taking photos of food, visiting farms and slaughterhouses, testing new pita bread…all in a day’s work.
3. City or country?
Oh I have to pick? Fine, city!
4. What is your coping mechanism after a really bad day?
Reading and mocha chip ice cream
5. Favorite item in your closet right now?
My new green lace Anthropologie dress – can’t wait to wear it for the holidays!
6. Skill or craft you still want to learn or work on?
Photography using a DSLR camera
7. What is your most precious keepsake?
My teddy bear named Will
8. What’s at the very tip top of your holiday wish list this year?
A DSLR camera so I can practice #6 :)
9. What’s your favorite spot in the town/city/state you currently live in?
The Red Hen – cozy space, perfect comfort food
Ok let’s keep this chain mail going! I’m passing it on to some of my friends: Christin (with a CH), Tina (East Loves West), Kate (Domestikated Life), and Liz (So Much to Smile About) with the following questions:
1. Favorite flower?
2. Most and least organized space in your home?
3. What book have you read recently that really moved you?
4. What dish are you most looking forward to at Thanksgiving dinner?
5. How do you take your coffee?
6. Thing you miss most about high school?
7. Most memorable concert?
8. Dots or stripes?
9. How do you unwind before bed?
Feel free to give your answers in the comments too! xo