Just another simple winter dinner…
I know spaghetti squash can be a little intimidating, but this dish is so easy, healthy and delicious. Pick one up at the next farmer’s market and toss with anything you’d like (treat it just like pasta). I love this simple combination…
Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Butter and Ricotta
- Spaghetti squash
- Chopped garlic
- Ricotta cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake whole spaghetti squash on a baking pan for one hour.
- After an hour in the oven, the squash should be soft enough to cut open. With a sharp knife, cut in half.
- Scoop out the seeds on both halves.
- Use two forks to lift out the strands and scrape down the sides.
- Toss with butter and garlic. Mix in ricotta cheese and sprinkle with grated parmesan.