i had one apple…it was just sitting there…all alone…and then, look what it made!
A beautiful (and perfectly delicious) spiced apple galette.
You really only need about 5 things to make this dessert. And about 30 minutes. And poof, you’re a domestic goddess. With some of the best fall flavors all warm and sweet on a plate right in front of you.
Spiced Apple Galette
- 1 large apple (I think this one is a honey crisp), sliced
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice mix (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, lemon peel, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix apple slices with sugar, flour and spices.
- Arrange apples on pie crust.
- Fold the edge of crust in, around the fruit creating folds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
And you know you want to… make it à la mode.