You have to make these fudgy brownies! I was craving something rich and chocolate and I happened to have all of these ingredients with me… thank god, because these are wonderful!
For something that tastes SO good, these brownies are very simple and quick to make. They totally satisfied my craving and got my baking spirit going for the holidays!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 oz semisweet baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 325º and spray the bottom of a medium sized pan with nonstick spray.
- Microwave the butter and chocolate squares in a bowl for 1 minute, stir, heat for 30 seconds longer and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the sugar and chocolate until completely combined. Add the vanilla and eggs.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder. Add flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Mix in the walnuts.
- Spread evenly into an 8’x8′ baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Since it’s holiday time, I used a cookie cutter to make the brownies more festive. Definitely try a bite when it’s still hot! Oh, and you’re going to need a glass of milk!